Monday, June 27, 2011

Well hello family! Baptisms are a blessing from God.

Well hello!!
Oh what great things I have to tell you about this week! Well, It was good. haha so we started off the week like normal, But right now we´re working on some papers to marry a couple so they can get baptised, with their 3 children. We´ve been teaching them; Narcizo, Ana, Claudia, David, and Jenifer; for a few months now and they have really changed a lot. So we had their baptismal interviews this last friday and they all passed their interviews, we just need to marry the parents and their ready. So we asked the kids about baptism and when they wanted to get baptized. We told them that the fastest would be that night, or with their parents, or whenever they wanted and after a bit of talking They decided that they wanted to get baptized yesterday! at 7 in the morning! So we woke up early and got everything ready for a nice early morning baptism! IT was really quite an amazing day. Sadly the computer i´m on now is lame so I can´t send a picture, but I will hopefully later today or next week. This next week I have a Leadership Conference In Cuernavaca every day, so I´ll be traveling to and from Cuernavaca every day. I¨m kind of excited. I went to the last one too and it was really great, so yeah everything is going to be great. and if everything goes well, Narcizo and Ana will be getting married and baptized this Saturday! I¨m very excited for that

Well thats about all thats going on here right now. I´´ll let you all know how thigns go this next week and everything.
I love you all and hope you ahve a fantastic week!!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment