Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4, 2011 BUENOS DÍAS!

Hell hello Everyone!!!

I´m sure your all wondering how my week went. WEll i´ll tell you how it went. I went to Cuernavaca, TODOS LOS DIAS! or EVERYDAY!! WEll I guess not everyday, but I went, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. It was crazy. We had a Capacitación, or a Training meeting in english for all of the leaders in the mission, and since i´m District Leader, I went!
But it was seriously great, I loved it a lot and we learned a ton!! Our zone has a Goal of 33 baptisms this month, it´s a very high goal, but we talked about how we can do it, and we can. My companionship has a goal of 5 baptisms this month and we have plenty of awesome people to complete it, we´re just having a hard time comiting people right now to baptism. We have 3 that want to, but want to wait for months to do it just cause it´s their birthday. But we´re getting there!
We found an awesome family of 6 women these last few weeks, and 3 of them came to church on sunday, along with 5 other investigators! We´re really seeing a ton of success here in Coahuixtla and I have faith that it will continue, This week is coming up on changes, and hopefully I don´t get changed, I only have 3 months here, so I doubt i´ll get changed, but I really would like at least another 3 months, But if I get changed, I know it´s for the right reason.
Well I love you all a ton and I hope that you all have a fantastic week in whatever part of the World you are in!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment