Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Buenas Tardes!

Well hello everyone! Sadly I don`t have much time to write today, I have to go to District Meeting. But this week was great!! We put a lot of people with a baptismal date and we have 3 for sure baptisms this next saturday and another possible Sunday, his name is Apolo, I thought he was a member cause he`s always at the church activities and has come a few times to church, but the bishop called us friday ngiht and told us to come to the church to teach him. he`s super cool and is progressing sooo fast!!!! he will be ready for this next sunday. I`m very excited for him.
Well I love you all, and hope you have a fantastic week!
Love
Elder Summers
p.s. my hair line has receaded about a half inch on my mission :( i`ll send a picture of it

No comments:

Post a Comment