Tuesday, July 12, 2011

HOla FAMILIA!! Un Bautismo para el Señor

Hello family!!
This week was really great! and just so you all know, Today is changes... aaaannnddd!!!! I`m not getting change, haha neither is my companion! Finally!! I`m going to have a companion for more than 1 change haha.
As you can tell by the subject We had a baptism this last week, his name is Aldair and we baptized his sister about a month ago. They are a really cool family, their dad has a baptismal date for august 6th, because it`s his birthday, so we`re going to baptize him them! and we`re still working on his mom to get her with a date. We also have a wedding this week!! hopefully thursday or friday we`re going with 2 investigators, Narcizo and Ana, to marry them, then we`ll baptize them at the end of the week! We baptized their 3 kids 2 weeks ago, it was an awesome experience.
Well I`m really excited to get back to work this week. We have a lot of work and a lot of people that are just waiting for us to baptize them in these next 6 weeks! I lov eyou all tons and i`m very greatefull for everyone that sent me a birthday gift or card or note and for all of the rest of you too! haha I had a very happy birthday. I loveyou all a ton!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment