Monday, June 13, 2011

January 17, 2011 I`M A FATHER!!!

Hello everyone!!
oh what a week it has been. We had some good success and found some pretty great investigators! We challenged them all to be baptized and most of them accepted! Sadly only one was at church, it was weird casue our recent convert wasn`t there with her kids, which is really weird cause she`ll always there. but oh well, we`ll see what they are up to this week. yeah. So we had interviews with the president on friday, and he gave me big news! I`M PREGNANT! actually, I already have my kid! I`m a trainer now. haha quick. awesome! His name is Elder Blair! He`s from St. Louis Missouri, and he`s really not new. he has 3 weeks less in the mission than I do. So we`re basically the same generation, but he was in The Utah, Ogden mission for the last 3 months waiting for his visa. So i`m kind of his second dad, his Mexican dad! yeah! We actually knew each other in the mtc. We sat by each other and talked during conference once, it was great! So things are going to be awesome! I`m very exciting! and becasue he came early, and Elder Collins leaves next week, we`re a trio! oh fun. it`s pretty great. We just have a tiny room so it`s kind of hard to live in. and we haven`t taught anyone yet. so we`re not exactly sure how thats going to work teaching with 3 people. huh. But i`m very excited. He already speaks pretty decent spanish. He just doesn`t have an accent... at all. it`s kind of funny. But he`ll learn fast. This will be fun... two gringos that barely know spanish spreading the gospel! Yeah!! It should be a great week, it`s funny casue we`re now 3 generations in one companionship, cause technically ì`m still with my dad... But I also have my kid, so it`s son, father, and grandpa, all together! yeah! haha What a great treat for elder collins to go home for!
But yeah, thats really about the extent of my week, we taught of family of 7, and they all accepted baptism, then we found out that 2 are already baptized. ooops. haha it was pretty funny. yeah. I would also like to thank everyone in my home ward for sending me Christmas cards! they were great and I love you all!!
Well thats about all for this week, i`ll let you know how things are going with my kid this next week.
Love you all!
Love, Elder Summers



So I didn`t take many great pictures this week. BUT! Theres this part of our area that has interesting grafiti, i believe it`s a church. and they stole some of our pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment