Monday, June 20, 2011

HOLA! RAIN!!

Well hello everyone!! Today sadly I don´t have time like normal for my long email. But this week went by pretty well. We are preparing a family of 5 for baptism for this week. We just need to marry the parents and then they are all ready!!! I´m very excited for it all and it´s gioing to be a crazy week, so prayers are greatly appreciated. haha Today it´s been raining almost non stop. IN the morning we washed our clothes at a members house then hung them out to dry, because dryers pretty much don´t exist here, then it started to rain. CHAFA. but thats what happens. Then we got together as a district and played American football in an awesome field that was FULL of water. So we jumped in puddles and got dirty and wet, it was really fun. Pictures will come next week! Well I really don´t have a lot more to say, other than I feel al ittle bit cold right now, and that makes me VERY HAPPY! haha.
WEll I love you all tons tons tons! and I hope you have a fantastic week!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment