Tuesday, June 14, 2011

February 28, 2011 Hola Familia!!

Well hello everyone how are you doing this fantastic week?? me? i`m doing great!! I`´m all and done with this lame sickness and I feel fantastic, I can pretty much eat whatever and don`t have any pain! hooray!! haha yes that is good news but yes onto the other news.
BAPTISM!!!
We had the wonderful opportunity of baptizing Alexia this week! She is great, he mom is a member but her dad didn`t let her get baptized for the last 2 years, but finally, for a 10th birthday present, he let her! The service was fantastic! Lots of people were there and after they brought sandwiches and cake! I loved it! we never have awesome baptismal services like that so it was great. Sadly her dad didn`t come to the baptism. But sometimes it`s like that. But it was still super special!. Sadly I don`t have a computer today that I can send pictures, so I can`t today. But next week I``ll send pictures of Alexia and Liborio! Yay!
This was really a great week of progression! We had 7 people come to church this last week and 4 people yesterday! one, Esther, is amazing. She`s already been to church twice and we started teachign her sunday. We put her with a baptismal date for the 11th of March and I believe she will meet it! she``s really fantastic. Seriously! WE also have another awesome guy, Victor that is super cool. he lives right by a member family and went to church witht hem once and loves it. he has epilepsy and falls a lot, so he`s in pretty bad shape. But because he has that He can`t work. So he doesn`t have money. So he`s super poor and can`t really get the right medical help that he needs. it`s sad. But he loves everything and has a date for the 11th also. SO AMAZING!! REally we had many wonderful blessings come to us this week, it`s fantastic to meet all of these people that need our help. Then to help them and watch them progress!
We also had our Zone conference this week. It was great! I really enjoyed it. it`s wonderful to hear from president and the hermana Spannaus so much. They are so amazing seriously! well theis next week is changes! I do`nt think i`m leaving. I`m pretty sure i`m not... But it`s pòssible. I`ll let you all know what happens next week. I don`t want to move. WE`ve got some fantastic people for this next month. I don`t want to leave yet. And I only have one transfer with my kid. It would be lame to leave already. BUt whatever happens happens!
Well thats about it for this week.
I love you all soo omuch and are so greatful for your prayers and thoughts always!
Love
Elder Summers

I also went to a zoo today! you`d better believe it! it was kind of dissapointing. not many animals. The monkeys were cool though! my companion got bit by a duck! mwahahaha. So that was exciting. I`ll send pictures next week. yeah. Well yeah tahts all i thought i`d tell you!
Hasta Luego!
Os amo!
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment