Tuesday, June 14, 2011

April 18, 2011 CHANGES! COMPANIONS! AND BAPTIZZZMMMZZZZ

Hola Familia!
Well boy do I have a lot to tell you!
this last friday we had the fantastic opportunity to Baptize the Hermana Estefania!! She is a fantastic Lady and I`m very glad I got the opportunity to teach and baptize her. Last week we moved into the top floor of her house. It was really really fantastic Living with her. But thursday my companion got a call that said that he had to go to a meeting with a bunch of other missionaries. Which usually means that he`s going to be a trainer. Which meant that i`m for sure leaving! So we went there and President told me that i`m leaving!! But not where. So I had to wait till Saturday night and I`m going, and now am, in Cuautla! the area of Cuauixla, It`s a city about an hour away from Cuernavaca, Actually i`m in Ayala. But it`s pretty much Cuautla. It`s pretty nice. My area is a lot smaller, and with new areas come NEW COMPANIONS! My new Companion is Elder Lara. My first Mexican companion. He seems reallllyy cool! I have a feeling were going to get a long very well. He only has 3 months in the mission but seems to be a very good missionary already. We`re going to be a very good companionship. It`s hotter here than Cuernavaca. But nothing like acapulco. Soi`ll live. Our house is big. wayyyy bigger than any of my others. So i`m pretty pumped for that.
so thats the life of Elder summers right now. In a new area. With a new companion. Just having the time of my life!! haha I`m way excited. OOOHHH! I`m also District Leader now!! in the mission there are 10 zones and each zone has 2 zone leaders. Then every zone has 2 or 3 district leaders for their districts, and i`m a district leader now! That means I get to do Baptismal interviews and lead district meetings every week! I`m pretty excited. So yeah lots of changes. I`m a step dad right now. because i`m elder Lara`s second companion. mwahaha.
Well yeah thats about all that I have to say right now. I love you all and am very grateful for your prayers!! Love you!!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment