Tuesday, June 14, 2011

June 13, 2011 Well HELLO! Baptism, and ¿¿La Hacienda??

Well hello family and friends and dearly beloved ones.
How are you all today? I hope that you are great because I am! Guess what I did today? I went to an Hacienda and Explored!!! if you don´t know what that is check it out on google. you can try La Hacienda de Coahuxtla Mexico. I don´t know if it will be there, but i´m sending pictures, don´t worry!!!
Well this week we had a fantastic baptism, Karina decided that she is ready so she got baptized saturday night. We are teaching her parents and brother too but they haven´t fully commited like she has thought they all come to church every week. But i´ll bet within the next month they all decide that baptism is what they want. We are also starting the Marriage of Narcisso and Ana!! I¨m very exciting, it took a lot of teaching and talking to convince them to get married, but they want to do it and want to get baptized!! yeah! They have 4 kids that are just awesome. So we are looking to have a lot of success in these next few months.
As district leader, I get to do baptismal interviews, at first I was a little nervous of this, but now that i´ve done quite a few i´m not scared at all, but I had a few interviews that were intense this week. It´s weird how much a person can trust you just becasue you wear a black name tag. wow. But i´ve grown a lot!
Well i´m also including pictures of the Baptism of Anabel, karina, La hacienda, and maybe a few other treats that I find on my camera.
Get ready for a LOT of pictures!!
Love you all tons tons TONSSSS and hope that your doing fantastic!!
Love
Elder Summers

WE found Machetes in the Zone leaders house, so we took pictures.
Me being a ghost
and the POPO the only active volcano in Mexico. i can see it from my front doorstep.

WE painted a house. believe it. and look cool in our suspenders.











No comments:

Post a Comment