Monday, September 5, 2011

Well hellllooooo!!!!!

How is everyone? Good I hope. haha because I am too. Sweaty and tired from Soccer. But good. haha
this week Elder Munden and I started working. But WORKING! We´ve just destroying our area. We are getting the ward super excited and they´re helping us a ton with lessons with memebers, and we had a miracle of 12 investigators int he Church!!! Yeah!! The most i´ve had in my mission. We have a rough month ahead of us full of a TON of work. But ´we´re up for it. I´m glad i´m here with My companion, he likes working. and SO DO I!!! haha
But I reallydont have a lot to report. Except that i´m not a fan of Teaching 7th day adventists... not the funnest. They just don´t understand that the sabath day was changed to sunday with the Ressurection of Christ. They just don´t get it.... rough times. But we keep giong on!!!
As you can tell I finally added the photos of The baptism of Narciso, and Ana!!! And if you´ve paid attention the 3 kids are already baptised. The WHOLE FAMILY!! That made me super super happy... haha But here we´ve found a couple families super CHIDOS!! (if you don´t know what that means ask your nearest Mexican (not racist)) So hopefully we´ll be seeing some water here pretty soon haha. But I really am enjoying myslef here. I wake up in the mornings cold here sometimes! I LOVE IT! haha and i´m only like an hour and a half away from Acapulco. it would be a nice place to have a summer house some day... just saying. haha
Well thats about it. I hope you all have a fantastic week and i´ll talk to you next MONDAY!!!
Love you all!
Elder Summers



No comments:

Post a Comment