Monday, August 29, 2011

Well hello everyone!!!

Chilpancingo.
I¨m workin hard. haha. My companion, Elder Munden, is super awesome and funny. We work hard, and we´re about to put outselves to work until we die in this month. We have 2 families that are pretty cool. one of 5 and the other of 4 and a bunch of other people and with any luck we´ll see some baptisms soon. We had a really good week, except that not even 1 investigator came to church... A little discouraging, but thats what we need to concentrate on this week. But everything is going great. Sorry i don´t ahve pictures for you guys yet. I left my camera in the house and always forget to bring it to the internet place where we go.
There was a cool member that we met this week, Juan José, he got here from Michoacan (another state of Mexico) about 2 months ago and was looking for the elders by his house. He found us tuesday and thursday and friday he went out with us all day long. It was awesome. It´s super cool when the members start to work. I have a feeling this ward is going to be working really hard pretty soon. The ward here has very low activity rate. Theres about 430 members on the list. and usually about 40 or 50sih actives. This week we were almost 70. So we have a lot to work on the with the inactives to reactive them and the ward to help. But thats pretty normal.
So I guess I would say that life is pretty normal here in Guerrero Mexico. I haven´t heard of too many people getting killed. So everythings good. haha
OH Next saturday, Elder Ballard is coming the talk to all the missionaries!!!!!! WWWWOOOOOHHHH!!!!! The mission is super pumped to finally get an apostle. This is the first time an apostle has visited the mission in over 2 years. A few months ago we had President Rasband, The President of the Presidency of the 70s. That was awesome... but i´m super pumped. WE´re having Another mission conference!! I´m super excited. I¨m sure you can all tell
So Thats about it. We just played soccer for a few hours. Theres a new elder here, he was actually companions with my current companion in the MTC, His name is Elder Achziger. He´s half black. haha and he was a proffesional Ballet Dancer before the mission. haha he´s super cool. I wouldn´t mind being companions with the two only black missionaries int eh mission. But we´ll see what happens.
Well Today will be my frist District meeting as district Leader here in Chilpancingo. WE´ll see how it goes. I´m super exctied. Our zone has a goal of About 65 baptisms for this months...... a lot. But we´re going to work our tushes off. haha yeah.
thanks you all for you prayers and please pray for our investigators.
I Love you all a ton!!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment