Tuesday, August 23, 2011

HOLA from CHILPANCINGO GUERRERO!!!

Well hello everyone!!
Guess what? today i´m writing you from the state of Guerrero. Why? because today is changes!!! what? Elder Summers Got changed? yup. haha it was a sad moment leaving Coahuixtla. But it was a fun time that I had there so ít´s all ok. Yesterday I went by with all of the families and my converts and said goodbye. it was sad.
But saturday we had the most miracle of all!! 2 baptisms!! The couple that we married 2 weeks ago finally decided to get baptized, and since we already baptized their kids thats the whole family!! They´re just a great family. Super special, it was sad to say goodbye the them but I did. haha I´ll be sending pictures of their baptism next week.
Well my new area. I´m now in the STate of Guerrero, the City of Chilpancingo, area of Obrera. It´s pretty sweet, my companion is Elder Munden, he´s super funny and awesome, he´s new but speaks spanish very well. He´s from Arizona. I´ve still only had 1 mexican companion. haha, but thats how it goes sometimes.
Another sad moment was saying goobye to Elder White, my only Black companion... haha he was a great guy and we had a good 2 changes together, I enjoyed out time. I´m also District Leader here. It´s pretty exciting and really great. I enjoy opportunites to serve and I hope I do a good job here. My first zone in Cuautla is only 3 baptisms away from completing the goal of 27 baptisms. The first time in the history of the mission for that zone. So I feel very happy that i was a part of that. and if we push ourselves this week Chilpancingo could do very well this month as well. This zone was the highest baptizing for like 10 months straight, but these past 2 months it wasn´t, but that is about to change again. haha
As you can tell i´m very happy about my new area and companion. I´m excited to meet the ward even though my companion told me that there are only about 35 active members...... huh. That will be fun. But i´ll whip these memebers into shape to come back. mwahaha
Well thats about all that í have to report this week. I love you all and hope that you are all fantastically good!!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment