Monday, September 12, 2011

HOLA FAMILIA!!

Well hello!!
So this week was pretty crazy! WE were workin pretty har then Saturday we had the opportunity to go to Cuernavaca to listen to Elder Ballard!!!!!!!! The only bad part was that our bus left at 4. a.m. So we had to get up at 3 and head out there..... yeah. it was rough. I only slept like 2 hours. But it was an AMAZING conference. President Spannaus (my mission President) Called me friday night and told me that was I was going to be leading the music in the conference, it was really cool. I got to Shake Elder Ballards hand.... 3 times!!! haha but seriously, we learned a ton about how to be affective missionaries. It was super great, and this week we`re going to go out and work super hard!!! We hopefully will be havign a baptism of Carlos this week. WE have a bunch of people that are getting there, but it`s been pretty hard so far here. but i`m still super excited!!!
Well Thats about all the exciting things that happened this week. Not a whole lot goes on here in Chilpancingo.
Well I love you ALL tons! and hope your having a great time!!!!
Love Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment