Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ACAPULKEANDO!

Well hello everyone!!
One week complete in Acapulco!
it´´s not AS hot as i remember it. But that doesn´´t mean that it´´s not hot. Because it is. haha we have an AMAZING view of the ocean right outside my house. My area is basically a big mountain that looks over the ocean. i´ll send pictures soon. My companion! ELDER PAYNE! awesome. love the man. He was in my district in the MTC, we started together. It´s cool to be with him now. he´s had lots of success here and together we´re going to have TONS of success together.
This week we have a baptism prepared for sunday morning. An old man name Hugo, he´s like 75. His son´s the ward mission leader but he´s never really had interest in the church much, but he came last sunday and then told my companion that he wanted to listen, and i´ve almost never taught anyone more ready for the churc. We taught him the word of wisdom and since that day has not drinken coffee. awesome.
We´ve also found a bunch of families that are super ready for the gospel. we almost didn´´t have anyone in church though. we had like 45 members, rough week, but new years, so it´s understandable.
We´ll i´m loving my time here in Acapulco, other than the heat and ridiculous amount of sweat. I love you all and hope you have a fantastic week!
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment