Tuesday, February 7, 2012

HOLA, Cambios!!

WEll hello everyone!
Today is the day of Changes!
Well they called us friday night to tell us changes a little bit early so that we could get our tickets and everything. And My companion, Elder Payne, is going. To Cuautla as a zone leader. It`skind of sad that he won`t be here anymore... But oh well, we thought he was going to leave this change so we were all super ready. They told me that my new companion is Elder Gonzalez. a mexican! but... the problem is, is that there are like 4 elders Gonzalez in the mission. One, I would NOT like to have as my companion, to be honest. Dead. haha but he was already here, so i figured it wasn`t him. But i was so worried about who it was that night that i even dreamed about it. I was worried in my dreams. haha But it wasn`t him. My companion is super cool. he`s from Guanajuato, Were Robert Served his mission! I`m pretty pumped, he seems really laid back, and a good people person. I feel like we`re going to get along really well.
So this week was pretty good! Our AWESOME family that we`re teaching came to church. It was sweet. I was super pumped to see them there and they liked it a lot. Even the husband came this week. The wife and daughters are pretty pumped to get baptized, they haven`t accepted a date yet, but we`re workin on that. And i think that dad is also getting pretty excited. WE taught Griselda all week and she is super excited, but strangely didn`t come to Church on Sunday, we were late for an appointment on saturday and she was cooking so we said that we`ll talk on sunday and she seemed ok with that. But for some reason didn`t come. It was weird. So tomorrow we`re gonna go see whats up with her. But i still think she could get baptized this week for sure.
yes, so here i am here in The Garden of Acapulco with Elder Gonzalez, I don`t speek english anymore. It`s fun. haha it`s been like 8 months since i`ve been with a mexican companion, Elder Lara whos now my Zone Leader, and it feels good! haha
Well love you all tons and hope that everything is going great and that you all get lots and lots of snow to start out February!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment