Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 5, 2011

Another week in Obrera, Chilpancingo. (Obrera in english means ´´female Worker´´ haha)
This week was pretty rough. We have have been finding quite a few people to teach, but it seems that almost none of them are progressing. It´s been pretty rough here the last few weeks, but we have a bright future ahead of us, and lots of work to be done.
This week we had stake conference, The mission presidente, Presidente Spannaus, and the Temple President from the Temple of Mexico City spoke. It was fantastic. The temple president taught about the great blessings of the temple and how we can all be blessed. it was a seriously great talk and made me miss the temple. I haven´t beens ince January and I want to go super bad. HOpefully in this month or next month I´ll be going to the temple with one of my converts who will be going to receive her endowments! I´m extremely excited for that. And theres one of my converts that will complete one year in January and will be able to be sealed with his wife! Im going to talk to them this week and see if they will be going soon, then I can go with them too!!! I would LOVE that. So we´ll see what happens in these next few weeks.
We had a baptism this week as well!!! It was of a little 8 year old girl in our ward. She´s not a convert, but we reactivated her and her family and my companion baptized her. So i consider her as my convert. haha her name is Xochitl pronounced ( Sochil) She´s pretty awesome. And hopefully this week we´ll be baptizing another little girl. She was supposed to get baptized with Xochitl, but something happened with her aunt and she couldn´t. So we´ll see what happens.
Well finally like I promised, I´ll be sending photos.
First off. Because missionaries sometimes have spare time, myc ompnaion and i decided to buy a game. ANGRY BIRDS! yes, it is a board game and it is fun and appropriate. i will probably be bringing it home and we will play it as a family!!
I also have the pictures of the baptism of Freddy, (Alfredo), he is a cool kid who´s neighbors are members. It was fun to baptize him, I had to do it like 3 times cause his foot kept pooping up. haha more pictures to come!
Love you all!!!
Elder summers




No comments:

Post a Comment