Monday, November 14, 2011

Well hello family!!!!

What a fantastic week it was. It started off slow and prety rough, as the change was coming to an end. But it ended well, with Zone conference on friday! very spiritual and got me pumped for my next change, that i´m staying here with Elder Munden!!! 3 changes we´ll have now!! woot woot!! And the best part of the week was 2 baptisms!!! We´ve been talking with these two kids, Enrique, and Ana. Cousins. And they have been progressing very well, and they both told us that they wanted to get baptised this last week. So we got them prepared and Sunday morning right before the services we baptized them both! it was awesome! So yeah, it turned out to be a very good week. i´m excited for this next change with Elder Munden. WE´re going to work even harder, we have a goal to baptize 8 people in this next change. That would be great!! haha I know we can do it. We just need to work harder and be more obedient. which we´pre going to do. so yeah!

Today, i included pictures!! of the baptism and of us with out zone leaders. One of them left for acapulco today. We´re getting a new ZL. sad. but cool.

Well i love you all tons. Sorry i don´t write much anymore. I just don´t know what else to say. I talked to elder White in the morning, My last companion, he´s just leaving Coahuixtla to go to Alta Mirano, the hottest area in the mission. haha, he says that my 2 families that I baptized in Coahuixtla are active and doing great! Both the dads have received the priesthood, and the mom that i didn´t baptize has an awesome testimony now. I´m planning on returning in about there in about a year to go to the temple with them.

Well I love you all tons and hope that you have all kicked off Christmas!! I put up my tree yesterday!!! woot woot!!

Love
Elder Summers



No comments:

Post a Comment