Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Well hello everyone!

This week was crazy. The weeks are now flying by like days. I can´t believe how fast the time goes on the mission. We had a pretty crazy week that involved looking a lot for the girl that was supposed to get baptized. Well she didn´t. haha And we couldn´t find her until Saturday night, but she told us that she started working and has been busy with school and stuff. So we´re looking to see if she will be baptized this week. So things are starting to move forward here, little by little. But I´m staying excited about the things that are to come.
we started playing manheim steamroller in our apartment this week! My companion has a bunch on his Ipod. it rocks and is getting me super excited for Christmas, even though Halloween is only a week away. Here, they don´t really celebrate halloween, they celebrate, Dia de los Muertos (the day of the dead) it´s crazy. I´ll take pictures and send them.
We finally got a ward mission leader!!! He got back from the mission like 3 weeks ago! haha i´m excited to start working with him. and yeah. Thats about it. We´ve got a couple people that could very well get baptized in this next month, but we´re having a serious problem getting people to come to church! I don´t know why it´s so hard, but they just won´t come!!! lame. If any one has idea on how I can help them come tell me. haha
well thats about all that I have for this week. I lov eyou all and hope that you have a fantastic week! Keep praying and Reading your Scriptures!
Love
Elder Summers

No comments:

Post a Comment